Paneer Making Business
Paneer is one of the most loved food items in India and even across the globe. It means, it is an opportunity for you to start your Paneer making business in India. Starting this business is profitable and lucrative because of the increased demand for paneer. Most of the Asian countries have high demand like India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and many more. Getting involved in paneer and cheese production is beneficial from different aspects.
The potential market of paneer production
As we have already said, Paneer is widely consumed in India. One of the reasons being, people prefer to have vegetarian food and mostly love to eat those things which are healthy. Not only vegetarians but non-vegetarians love to have paneer in their food. In many Indian households, paneer is made at home. Starting your paneer production business will prove beneficial in the long run.
So, it is clear that its popularity is all across India and it covers a large part of the Indian market.
In case you want to produce 40 kg of paneer, then you need at least 500 liters of milk daily. Gradually you can increase the pace which will prove beneficial to you as the profits will increase. Just make sure to use the right kind of machinery and equipment, to provide the customers with quality paneer.
Registration for paneer production business
No matter whether you want to start on a small scale or large scale, you need to get your business registered. It will act like insurance coverage for the business, so make sure you get it done in the first go. Along with that, the company name should be registered for validation. Some of the important steps which you need to follow are:
- To begin with the business, you need to get the arrangement from the municipal corporation. Through this, you will get the space to start your business.
- For a start-up business, it is necessary to apply for BIS certification.
- Make sure all your food products are registered under FSSAI. Like with any other food product you need to follow a specific set of rules, the same goes with the paneer production. Like you need to be careful about the paneer composition, color, fat content, and moisture level.
- In the end, the paneer should go through the quality detection test. Only if it passed then it should go to the next step.
Space requirement for paneer production business
It is important to have proper space to start the business. On a minimum basis, 1000 square feet is needed. In addition, you should have a processing, storage room, packing room, area to keep the finished product, and a transportation area. Along with that water and electricity supply is imperative.
Machinery for paneer production
You should never compromise on the quality of machinery you get. Make sure that you get in touch with the skilled team of dairy plant manufacturers to get good quality and cost-effective prices. Some of the essential machinery are:
- Aluminum cans for storing milk
- Motor coolers
- Fat remover
- Deep freezer
- Vacuum packing machine
- Pressing tank made of stainless steel
- Boiler for heating milk
- Milk analyzer
- Weighing machine
- Labeling machine