POSTED June 28, 2019 | admin
Milk is the most consumed food item in India. This is the reason, the business of dairy farming is increasing a lot. Additionally, with the automation, the entire scenario changed a lot and it even got better. In this guide, we will tell you the benefits of automation which actually changed the dairy business a lot.
The dairy business has increased a lot in the past few years. No doubt, many changes have been made in the working. The manual operations have been replaced by larger units with better functioning which result in increasing the production. As more people were moving towards this business so it means the business is growing a lot. With this, the problem arose to clean the equipment and machinery. In this case, at least once the machines need to be disassembled and cleaned properly. So, what actually changed the entire scenario of the dairy business? With automation, dairy production increased a lot.
Why the need for automation is increasing?
Well, several aspects need to be considered when you are setting up dairy plants. All the dairy machinery which are installed should be latest and automatic as this will increase the production of milk and other dairy products. Here are some benefits of automation in dairy plants:
- One of the problems which are solved with automation is that cleaning of the equipment has become easy. With the introduction of CIP (Cleaning-In-Place), there is no need to disassemble the equipment. With this, the machines are designed in such a way that they are cleaned with a detergent solution which is circulated properly.
- With automation, food safety has increased a lot. The food item which is not safe to consume is discarded which result in giving the best quality product to the end consumer.
- The system also ensures that nothing harmful or unwanted material is mixed. Additionally, the process of automation helps in saving the product by filling the tank to the required level which eventually helps in saving money and increasing the level of production.
- It is also essential to keep production and to see what changes need to be made. In this case, the process controllers are helpful in generating the required amount of data from all the process which include day, night, week, and month.
This helps the business owner to know what is actually happening and how they can make the changes further to grow their business.
- By using the resources efficiently and effectively with better management will help to deliver the product quality with consistency. This will also help you to expand the business and you can also get ghee plant.
- All the process will be done in order and at the right time. With automation, the machines will work in sync which might be difficult if work is done manually.